We are currently looking for...
Experienced Medical Bookkeeper
We are looking to hire a full-time Bookkeeper to join our growing team! As our Bookkeeper, you will handle all the accounting needs of the organization including preparation of financial statements and quarterly and annual statements. You will use accounting and bookkeeping software to stay organized. You will report directly to the owners of the organization and will engage outside CPA firm to prepare financial statements and tax returns as needed.
- Responsible for full cycle accounting duties
- Accounts payable
- Process accounts receivable
- Prepare bank deposits
- Ensure accuracy in general ledger
- Organize work space and files
- Follow a time frame for work to be completed on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Completing Excel spreadsheets, as the owners require
- Pay will depend on your experience
- Reconciliation between EMR and accounting system
What do we look for?
- Candidates with a strong customer service focus
- A desire for growth in a successful medical practice
- Career minded individuals with longevity in mind
- Full-time availability; Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- BA/BS Accounting/Finance degree or certification is preferred
- 5 years of experience in a bookkeeping role
- Must be bonded
- Strong accounting and bookkeeping software skills – Quick Books & Advanced Excel
- Experience with financial statements and tax returns
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication and customer service skills as well as the ability to adapt to change and work well in a team setting
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Multi-task in fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
We look forward to hearing from you. Please choose one of the following options...
1) Send cover letter and resume to Slingsby & Huot Eye Associates, Attn: Cindy Foust, 240 Minnesota Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
2) Email cover letter and resume to the Human Resources department at [email protected]
3) Apply on Indeed.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for a formal interview.