Slingsby & Huot Eye Associates Patients,
Given the current environment, we would like you to know our team is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of you and your family. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and are following the precautionary recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Based on this, we have made a few changes to our office protocol:
- If you or anyone in your family has demonstrated fever or respiratory symptoms, CALL our office to reschedule appointments to a later date. Please do NOT come to the clinic to reschedule at this time.
- We ask that only ONE individual accompany patients to their appointments to limit the number of individuals gathering in our waiting and treatment rooms. If you are able to attend your appointment on your own, we request that you do so.
- At the front door, all individuals entering our building, including staff, must still wear a mask. The CDC states that medical facilities are to continue wearing masks.
- If there is presence of respiratory symptoms (severe coughing or congestion), we will reschedule the appointment to a later date.
- We are welcoming patients back into our lobby. We do request that all patients attempt to socially distance for everyone's safety.
The health of our patients and team members is our main priority. If you have any concerns, please contact our office at (605) 719-9499. We are happy to reschedule any non-urgent appointments to a later date. Please know we will be continuously re-evaluating how best to address this situation as we receive updated information from our trusted resources. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate this situation. We look forward to seeing you soon!
— Slingsby & Huot Eye Associates, Prof.