Deliver your resume and cover letter in person to Slingsby
& Huot Eye Associates Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm and ask for Doris Dressler.
Send Letter and Resume to Slingsby & Huot Eye Associates, Attn: Human Resources Director,
240 Minnesota Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
Email Letter and Resume to the Human Resources department at
Qualified candidates will be contacted for a formal interview.
Slingsby & Huot Eye Associates is looking to hire a full-time Ophthalmic Technician Supervisor to join our growing
team! Candidate will be responsible for ensuring team clinic flow, excellent patient service, and all related tasks. We offer a competitive wage based on experience and ophthalmic
certifications (COA, COT, COMT).
What do we look for?
- Candidates with a strong customer service focus
- Proven record in a leadership role
- A desire for growth in a successful medical practice
- Career minded individuals with longevity in mind
- Full-time availability; Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Demonstrates experience in a fast-paced clinic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Windows environment, and strong keyboarding skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills - for exemplary customer service
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and problem solving are required to perform this
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, time management and adaptable to a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have a thorough understanding of current ophthalmology techniques, standards of practice, technology, and
- Must have the ability to train others
- Proficiency with EMR computer programs
- Must be willing to travel for day trips when needed to outreach locations with provider
- Perform general duties and other functions as required or assigned
- Basic knowledge of medical coding, terminology & ICD-10
- Minimum of high school degree or equivalent is required. College degree is preferred
- Minimum five (5) years Ophthalmic experience
- COA, COT, or COMT preferred
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Leadership and Career Advancement Opportunities