Deliver your resume and cover letter in person to Slingsby
& Huot Eye Associates Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm and ask for Doris Dressler.
Send Letter and Resume to Slingsby & Huot Eye Associates, Attn: Human Resources Director,
240 Minnesota Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
Email Letter and Resume to the Human Resources department at
Qualified candidates will be contacted for a formal interview.
Slingsby & Huot Eye Associates is looking to hire full-time, experienced ophthalmic technicians to join our team! We offer a competitive salary based on experience and ophthalmic
certifications (COA, COT, COMT).
What do we look for?
- Candidates with a strong customer service focus
- A desire for growth in a successful medical practice
- Career minded individuals looking for a plan for longevity
- Full-time availability; Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Demonstrates flexibility in job assignment
- Demonstrates experience in a fast paced clinic environment
- Must be willing to travel for day trips when needed to outreach locations with provider
- Efficiently and accurately interviews patients and documents histories; ensures charts are updated and accurate
- Demonstrates working knowledge of eye anatomy, disease and ocular medications
- Experience with HVF, Lensometry, Keratometry, Tonometry, Visual Fields, Amslers, Muscle Fields, Pupil Exams, and Refracting
- Good typing skills
- Proficiency with EMR computer programs; NexTech is preferred
- Perform general duties and other functions as required or assigned
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Leadership and Career Advancement Opportunities