Slingsby & Huot Eye Associates Patients,
Given the current environment, we would like you to know our team is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of you and your family. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and are following the precautionary recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Based on this, we have implemented the following office protocol:
* If you or anyone in your family has demonstrated fever or respiratory symptoms, CALL our office to reschedule appointments to a later date. Please do NOT come to
the clinic to reschedule at this time.
* If you have traveled on a cruise, internationally, or in any areas known to be COVID-19 hot spots WITHIN THE LAST 2 WEEKS, call our office to reschedule.
* We ask that only ONE individual accompany patients to their appointments to limit the number of individuals gathering in our waiting and treatment rooms. If you are able to attend your appointment on your own, we request that you do so.
*Prior to your appointment, you will be contacted by our staff to discuss screening questions to ensure your utmost safety, as well as our staff.
* Upon arrival, all individuals entering our building, including staff, will have their body temperature evaluated. If it is determined that a fever is detected of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or above, we will reschedule the appointment to a later date.
* If there is presence of respiratory symptoms (severe coughing or congestion), we will reschedule the appointment to a later date.
The health of our patients and team members is our main priority. If you have any concerns, please contact our office at 605-719-9499. We are happy to reschedule any non-urgent appointments to a later date. Please know we will be continuously re-evaluating how best to address this situation as we receive updated information from our trusted resources. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate this situation. We look forward to seeing you soon!
— Slingsby and Huot Eye Associates, Prof.
We are the region's leading provider of advanced eye treatment and surgery.
Dr. Slingsby, Dr. Huot and Dr. Welke bring decades of experience to the practice, as well as a reputation of genuine concern for patients and their families. Combining that with expert skill, we deliver the best in medical care. We offer a wide range of services, from basic eye care to advanced surgery—all in one state-of-the-art facility.